All you need to know
Map and access
Address : 1 Lattelou (An Atelou) 29290 Milizac-Guipronvel
GPS coordinates : 48.4668 -4.5156
How to come to the gite
Coming from Rennes (RN 12 Dual carriageway) :
- Leave at “Gouesnou” exit. Go towards Gouesnou on the D788 road.
- Follow D67 for about 3km, direction St Renan.
- At the junction of D67-D26, take D26. Direction Plouguin/Ploudalmezeau ( follow road signs « La Récré des 3 curés »).
- The cottage is about 2 km from this junction on the right.
Coming from Quimper (RN 165 Dual carriageway) :
- After the bridge (Pont de l’Iroise), take exit “Brest nord”.
- Take the ring road north to Gouesnou.
- Follow the directions as above to the cottage.
The nearest train station is 10km away in Brest. Located in the city center, you will find:
- the bus station: a regular bus line connects Brest to Milizac,
- car rental agencies,
La Maison de Jean is located near the link route that connects the city of Brest to the northern part of cycle route No. 5, also called La Littorale. Our establishment is labeled Accueil Vélo, which means that we provide you with a secure garage to store your bikes, tools for carrying out minor repairs and documentation on the region’s cycle routes.
Brest-Guipavas airport is 11km from the cottage. There are several options for leaving the airport: shuttles, taxis, rental cars, etc.